Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to Blogging!


The past months I have been busy chasing around my little girl while being pregnant.  I have not had much left over energy for blogging.  But now I'm back!   I'm going to attempt to write shorter post which will to more frequent blogging.

I am now the proud mother of a 1 year old!  I enjoy every day with my sweet little girl.   She had a birthday filled with strawberry shortcake and playing.   She loves to play in her sandbox, on her swing in in her kiddie pool.  I'm so thankful she likes the outdoors as much as her mom and dad!


Movies

I enjoyed watching "Mao's Last Dancer" recently.  I love the genres of dancing movies and foreign movies.  I also like it when a movies inspires, educates and entertains.  This movie is a combination of all those things!  The movie cover stated that it was featured in the Heartland Film Festival, which is always a good indicator of a heartwarming movie.  The Heartland Film Festival takes place in Indianapolis and it features movies that inspire the heart.  Makes me proud of my hometown!




Gardening
Yarrow, lavender, and geraniums
I'm so thankful to my husband for keeping my flowers alive while for the second summer in a row I am unavailable for garden duty.  He now likes the title of being a gardener!


Cone flower and yarrow
Butterfly weed

3 comments:

Grace said...

That movie looks really great! Thanks for sharing! Do you plan to post any preggo pics???? Please, please, please!?

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL GLIMPSE AT YOUR WORLD BRIG. THANKS FOR SHARING :) LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF WHAT GOD'S BEEN BLESSING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH IN THE DAYS TO COME! XOXO, JENNIE

Brigette said...

Grace- I'm pregnant in my profile pic, you just can't see my belly! I don't know, we'll have to see. Today I just feel bloated and big, so not today!